Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with apple wallet in apple watch

Hi. A few days ago my Apple Watch doesn't sync the apple wallet with the iPhone wallet.

Idk what happened, the last week I used the wallet normally.

I need help cause I use wallet almost every day, the apple support couldnt help to me, I called 3 times :(

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 6:42 AM

Temporary fix:

From Wallet app on your iPhone share pass/ticket/qr through iMessage to yourself.

On Apple Watch go to Message app and add pass/ticket/qr directly from watch.

It works!

Similar questions

55 replies

Feb 1, 2022 7:42 AM in response to i_alfaro

To all my dear Italian friends who can't add COVID passport to Apple Watch but can't live without it :)

1. Install https://apps.apple.com/us/app/spth/id1521156190
  2. Go To "My Trips"
  3. Go To "My DCCs"
  4. Click "+"
  5. Select "Scan QR" to scan certificate or "Photo Library" / "Files" and select there your JPG/PDF with certificate
  6. Select added certificate to app and click on "Add to Apple Wallet"
  7. Follow my previous instruction on how to share it and add after to Apple Watch.

Ciao :)

Jan 29, 2022 7:08 AM in response to i_alfaro

Yes, same phenomenon here (and a few more mentions in the AppleWatch subreddit).

Not sure if it's just strange timing, or if it is to the iOS 15.3 and WatchOS 8.4 update that happened Wednesday, that seems to be the time the Wallet stopped syncing.

Interestingly, the sync does work from Watch to Phone, if you remove a coupon/ticket on your watch it will be removed on your phone as well. No operations on the phone does sync to the watch though, neither added or removed tickets.

I tried chat support with Apple yesterday, but they were at that point unaware of the issues. The agent simply emailed me links to the support guide on how to add/remove items to the Wallet.

Feb 1, 2022 8:40 AM in response to pepp1

Hello of course that unfortunately works for other Wallets with third-party applications example 1wallet The sharing has been removed so the Fix is ​​not feasible

Ciao certo che funziona purtroppo per gli altri Wallet con applicazioni di terze parti esempio 1wallet La condivisione è stata tolta dunque il Fix non è attuabile

Feb 2, 2022 1:45 AM in response to pepp1

Si può utilizzare anche l’app gratuita Stocard (attenzione ne esistono due con lo stesso nome quella da usare è quella dello sviluppatore stocard GmbH), per importare il greenpass sul wallet dell iPhone e poi si può inoltrarlo tramite iMessage da qui sull Apple Watch ed inserirlo da lì sul suo wallet

You can also use the free Stocard app (be careful there are two with the same name the one to use is that of the developer stocard GmbH), to import the greenpass to the iPhone wallet and then you can forward it via iMessage from here on the Apple Watch and insert it from there on its wallet

Problems with apple wallet in apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.