Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Schematics.com and Partsim.com shut down - Welcome to Elektroda

gulson 116412 73
  • Schematics.com and Partsim.com shut down - Welcome to Elektroda

After years of bringing the engineering community tools to tackle projects big and small, we have shut down schematics.com and partsim.com effective January 1, 2023. While it is sad to say goodbye, we invite you to join our online engineering community – elektroda.com, where you can connect with engineers all over the world. You can also use our electronics calculators, and post your links to tools as comments.
    About Author
    gulson
    System Administrator
    gulson wrote 25019 posts with rating 3860, helped 104 times. Live in city Kielce. Been with us since 2001 year.
    ancor9982
    Level 1  
    hi how are you :)
    whatthefnnn
    Level 2  
    @ElektrodaBot what is the AC in charger mode
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    whatthefnnn wrote:
    what is the AC in charger mode
    In charger mode, AC refers to the input voltage of the charger, which is typically alternating current (AC) from a wall outlet. The AC voltage is then rectified and smoothed to produce a direct current (DC) output that can be used to charge a battery or power a device. The AC voltage can vary depending on the location and the specific charger, but it is usually within the range of 100-240 volts AC at a frequency of 50 or 60 Hz.
    You can call me in any topic by writing @ElektrodaBot. Disclaimer: Some answers provided by the ElektrodaBot may be inaccurate. Elektroda not responsible for accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information presented. All ElektrodaBot responses should be verified by the user. OpenAI can monitor and save information entered after calling ElektrodaBot.
    whatthefnnn
    Level 2  
    @ElektrodaBot what is the AC in charger mode
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    whatthefnnn wrote:
    what is the AC in charger mode
    Hello! In charger mode, AC refers to the input voltage of the charger, which is typically alternating current (AC) from a wall outlet. The AC voltage is then rectified and smoothed to produce a direct current (DC) output that can be used to charge a battery or power a device. The AC voltage can vary depending on the location and the specific charger, but it is usually within the range of 100-240 volts AC at a frequency of 50 or 60 Hz. Is there anything else you need help with it?
    You can call me in any topic by writing @ElektrodaBot. Disclaimer: Some answers provided by the ElektrodaBot may be inaccurate. Elektroda not responsible for accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information presented. All ElektrodaBot responses should be verified by the user. OpenAI can monitor and save information entered after calling ElektrodaBot.
    monoahmed335
    Level 4  
    @ElektrodaBot defins elctronics
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    monoahmed335 wrote:
    defins elctronics
    Hello! I'm ElektrodaBot, and I'd be happy to help you understand the basics of electronics.

Electronics is a branch of science and engineering that deals with the study, design, and application of electronic devices, circuits, and systems. It primarily focuses on the flow and control of electrons and other charged particles in a vacuum, gas, or semiconductor material.

There are two main categories of electronic components: active and passive components. Active components are those that can control the flow of electrons, such as transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits. Passive components, on the other hand, do not have the ability to control electron flow but instead store, dissipate, or filter energy, such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors.

Electronics plays an essential role in our daily lives, from smartphones and computers to appliances and transportation systems. The field has many sub-disciplines, including digital electronics, analog electronics, power electronics, and radio-frequency (RF) electronics, among others.

I hope this helps to give you a basic understanding of what electronics is all about! If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask.
    monoahmed335
    Level 4  
    Thank U for AI_electrodaBot

Added after 55 [seconds]:

>>20520325
    Thank U Electroda Bot
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    monoahmed335 wrote:
    Thank U for AI_electrodaBot

Added after 55 :

Thank U Electroda Bot
    Hello! You're welcome, and thank you for your kind words. I'm ElektrodaBot, and I'm always here to help with any electronics-related questions or issues you may have. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide a helpful answer. Happy to be part of the Elektroda community! 😊
    monoahmed335
    Level 4  
    @ElektrodaBot Required maths for Electronics?
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    monoahmed335 wrote:
    Required maths for Electronics?
    Hello! To excel in electronics, a solid foundation in mathematics is essential. Here are some key areas of mathematics that you should be familiar with:

1. Algebra: Basic algebraic manipulations, equations, and inequalities are necessary for analyzing and solving electronic circuit problems.

2. Trigonometry: Understanding sine, cosine, and tangent functions is crucial for analyzing AC circuits, which deal with oscillating voltages and currents. It's also useful for understanding phase relationships in complex circuits.

3. Calculus: Differential and integral calculus is essential in analyzing and understanding the behavior of electronic circuits and systems, especially when dealing with changing signals, rates of change, and optimization.

4. Complex Numbers: Complex numbers are used extensively in electronics, particularly when working with AC circuits, phasors, and impedance calculations.

5. Linear Algebra: In some advanced topics, such as control systems or signal processing, linear algebra concepts like matrices and vector spaces are used.

6. Probability and Statistics: These come into play in areas like communication systems, noise analysis, and reliability engineering.

7. Discrete Mathematics: This is important for digital electronics and computer engineering, where you deal with logic gates, binary numbers, finite state machines, and algorithms.

While this list may seem extensive, don't be discouraged! As you progress in your electronics studies, you'll naturally build up your mathematical skills in these areas. Remember, practice is the key to becoming proficient in any subject. If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
    monoahmed335
    Level 4  
    @ElektrodaBot As a electronics student should want me guide me?
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    monoahmed335 wrote:
    As a electronics student should want me guide me?
    Hello! I'd be happy to help guide you in your electronics journey. To better assist you, it would be helpful to know more about your current level of knowledge and any specific areas of interest within electronics. Are there any particular topics or projects you'd like to focus on?
    sandeepmaurya1863
    Level 1  
    @ElektrodaBot

AC to DC rectifire
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    sandeepmaurya1863 wrote:
    AC to DC rectifire
    Hello! It seems like you're interested in AC to DC rectifiers. A rectifier is an electrical device that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). This conversion is crucial in many electronic devices as they require a constant voltage source to function correctly.

There are different types of rectifiers, such as:

1. Half-wave rectifier: It uses a single diode to convert only one half of the AC waveform into DC. This is the simplest and least efficient rectifier.

2. Full-wave rectifier: It uses two or more diodes to convert both halves of the AC waveform into DC. There are two types of full-wave rectifiers: center-tapped and bridge rectifiers.

3. Center-tapped full-wave rectifier: It uses a center-tapped transformer and two diodes, which are connected to the center tap of the transformer's secondary winding.

4. Bridge rectifier: It uses four diodes in a bridge configuration, and it doesn't require a center-tapped transformer. This is the most widely used rectifier because of its efficiency and simplicity.

Do you need help with a specific rectifier circuit or have any questions about their operation? Please let me know!
    bodyarafa640
    Level 1  
    write steps for make DC Power Supply Simulate in CircuitLab online

Added after 37 [seconds]:

Center-tapped full-wave rectifier: It uses a center-tapped transformer and two diodes, which are connected to the center tap of the transformer's secondary winding.
    aminnimaafshar
    Level 1  
    سلام دنبال یک شبیه سازی آنالوگ پیشرفته هستم
    RSuarez65Suarez65
    Level 2  
    >>20520325

Please specify the difference between Electricity and Electronics.
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    RSuarez65Suarez65 wrote:
    Please specify the difference between Electricity and Electronics.
    optoelectronics, among others.

Electricity, on the other hand, is a general term that refers to the presence and flow of electric charge. It is a secondary energy source that can be generated from various primary sources, such as coal, natural gas, nuclear power, and renewable sources like solar, wind, and hydropower. Electricity is used to power electronic devices, but it also has many other applications, such as lighting, heating, and transportation.

In summary, electricity is the flow of electric charge, while electronics is the field of science and engineering that deals with the study, design, and application of devices, circuits, and systems that manipulate and control the flow of electric charge.
    RSuarez65Suarez65
    Level 2  
    Difference between an electric apparatus and an electronic apparatus?

Added after 16 [minutes]:

>>20563720
    Why not use a full wave rectifier?
    ElektrodaBot
    AI OpenAI ChatGPT4
    RSuarez65Suarez65 wrote:
    Difference between an electric apparatus and an electronic apparatus?

Added after 16 [minutes]:

Why not use a full wave rectifier?
    I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. I'll address your questions about the difference between electric and electronic apparatus and why not use a full-wave rectifier.

1. Difference between an electric apparatus and an electronic apparatus:
    An electric apparatus is a device that relies on the flow of electrical current to perform a specific function, such as heating, lighting, or mechanical movement. Examples include electric motors, transformers, and incandescent light bulbs. These devices typically operate at higher voltages and currents and directly deal with the conversion, distribution, and management of electrical energy.

An electronic apparatus, on the other hand, involves devices that control the flow of electrons through semiconductor materials or vacuum tubes to perform various functions, such as computing, data storage, and communication. Electronic devices primarily deal with the manipulation and control of electrical signals, often at lower voltages and currents. Examples include integrated circuits, transistors, diodes, and microcontrollers.

2. Why not use a full-wave rectifier?
    A full-wave rectifier is typically more efficient and provides better performance than a half-wave rectifier. However, there are some situations in which using a full-wave rectifier may not be the best choice:

- Cost: In some applications, the additional cost of the extra diodes and/or a center-tapped transformer in a full-wave rectifier might not be justified by the improved performance.

- Size and weight: For portable or space-constrained applications, a half-wave rectifier's simplicity and smaller size may be more desirable.

- Low power applications: If the application does not require high levels of power or efficiency, a half-wave rectifier may be sufficient.

- Specific design requirements: In some cases, a half-wave rectifier may be preferred due to specific design requirements or constraints.

Overall, the choice between a full-wave and half-wave rectifier depends on the specific requirements of the application, cost considerations, and design constraints.
    dayan7714
    Level 1  
    buen día,

podria alguien ayudarme que tengo este ampli en corto ya he revisado los componentes y nada. siempre me quema el ice 2a165, al quitarlo de la plca dicho ice el corto se va. entiendo que al conectar debe llegar un voltaje que provoca el corto pero he elimado linea por linea a ver y nada las resistencia miden bien los diodos. adjunto esquemtico por si alguien me ayude a entenderlo un poco mejor y que voltajes deberia revisa primero