Welcome to LetsGoPens.com!

Please consider registering and joining the conversation.

Young Jaromir Jagr loved flipping the bird

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
BingoBangoBongo

Young Jaromir Jagr loved flipping the bird

Post by BingoBangoBongo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Alright I wasn't going to make this post but while watching some great old highlights of the Penguins in the 1991 and 1992 playoffs I saw the clip of Jagr scoring the game-winning goal in OT, game 2 versus New Jersey. And originally I thought he removed his glove and gave the #1 sign but this clip showed clearly that he took his glove off and came from down low to high with his middle finger extended.

The second time was Game 5 versus the Rangers in 1992. He scored the game-winning goal in the 3rd period where he swooped in and around a D, held the puck for the goalie to go down and slid the puck in the goal. As he was celebrating he removed his glove turned around and gave the finger to someone on the ice it may have been a teammate.

The first time was a kick, but the second time, a year later? well, that's priceless. This is hilarious and you have to see it:

vs. New Jersey

vs. New York Rangers

This is something that Geno would do and I encourage it, because he could always blame the language barrior.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

I have been so good with my Jagr comments lately... but people keep posting about him. Am I being tested?
puckeye
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by puckeye »

it is Lent
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Man, just reminds you how amazing Jagr was in his first two years. I remember how he dominated the Rangers in 92 after Lemieux got hacked by Adam Graves. Jagr looked like he was going to score on every shift against the Rangers.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

Jim wrote:I have been so good with my Jagr comments lately... but people keep posting about him. Am I being tested?
Call it sensory deprivation training. After a while it won't hurt anymore.