Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Earlier this weekend, Woot introduced a new all-time low price on the second-generation AirPods Pro, and that deal quickly sold out. Today, Amazon has the AirPods Pro 2 at $199.99, down from $249.00. This is just $2 higher than Woot's sale and stock appears more stable, so it's a great chance to get the earbuds at nearly their best-ever price.

airpods-pro-2-holiday-snowflakes.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

As of writing, the AirPods Pro 2 have an estimated delivery between November 23 and November 25 for most residences in the United States. They're shipped and sold directly from Amazon as well, and this deal is automatically applied so you won't need any discount code.

Those shopping for the first-generation AirPods Pro can get the earbuds for $159.99 on Verizon, which is a record low price. If you need an in-depth breakdown on the differences between the AirPods Pro 1 and AirPods Pro 2, check out our Buyer's Guide detailing all of the similarities and differences between each model.

You can find all the Apple Black Friday Deals currently available in our dedicated post. For everything else, we're keeping track of all of the season's best Apple-related deals in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you'll find for Black Friday 2022.

Article Link: Amazon's Early Black Friday Sale Has the AirPods Pro 2 at $199.99 ($49 off)

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
not sure what's going on in the UK with Amazon sales, very few of them look tempting

applerocks

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2005
BestBuy also has the same sale price.

Super disappointed in the coverage this year @arn - this sale is currently on at Best Buy, target, etc... are you just linking where you get the most dollars??

Link to all 3, put Amazon first fine. In fact, I'd argue the BEST deal for AirPods Pro 2 right now is probably Target... 5% off more with a red debit card, for $190.

Lots of gaps in coverage... this is very easy to run a bit tighter to make sure readers are getting the best information.

Rizzm

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2012
Surprised to see that kind of discount so soon. Ordered myself a pair. I wanted to like the gen 1 but they hurt my ears. Maybe the new smaller tips will help.

Reactions: compwiz1202

Feisar

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2010
Ordered around 5pm today and just delivered 30min ago. Oh my, what an upgrade and definitely an improvement over my Gen 1 - improved ANC and immersive sound.

kukheart

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2003
Dallas
I really want to do this, but I really want an engraving too, I can wait till Friday, and the gift card money... ugh

Reactions: Feisar

pinkkie

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2022
Imagine still buying airpods after being practically confirmed they gradually nerf their ANC to please the patent troll company.

frifra

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2008
Imagine still buying airpods after being practically confirmed they gradually nerf their ANC to please the patent troll company.
I was surprised that there is no test from rtings about the AirPod Pro 2.

ehrell

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2022
do you guys think price will drop even more this coming weekend/next Monday? Or should I just buy it now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.