Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE WITH MILITARY - War At Almost Certain Possibility

With firsthand information (I literally heard the explosions today at 5am) I can say that people in Ukraine are in panic and confusion, and most likely the worst part of this invasion is expected at night. I had problems withdrawing money from ATMs and at gas stations.

Unfortunately, we do not have a rear in the military sense of the word and there is no way to escape to a safe place because air strikes and other troops are taking place all over the country.

I ask every concerned SS to carry out the rituals of spiritual warfare during this difficult time, because exposing the role of the Jews in all this horror can be a huge red pill for the whole world.

I will try to post a lot of videos and other facts in my next reply.

May all gentles ( who has good soul ) of Ukraine and Russian be safe and be protected from both countries war. May Father Satan give both cool down and give both countries sense of humor. I pray for both countries to understand the real situation and to understand that Jews are the the only one enemy of earth. May all gentiles weapons raise on Jews.

Hail Satya !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey HoodedCobra, im learning ethical hacking, when i will have enough knowledge, should i do some Cyber attacks against ***? If yes, who should i attack? I would be happy if i could join JoS Cyber Security Team.

Hail Satan!

siatris666 said:
i have relatives & expats in ukraine. what should i do? can i do anything?

Algiz on them. Vibrate it into a ball and program it with protection then breathe it into each. If they are too many, 15 reps for each daily will do. It takes less than 5 minutes or even 3 to vibrate Algiz 15 times. Another way to do it is to visualize the person's soul, focus on it and vibrate the rune directly into them. For those who can't use mantras, just use plain white gold from the sun on the person you wish to protect daily.

the brightest light will come in the darkest moment of the night, do not forget in difficult times, never give up my brothers and sisters in satan

I would like to make what i think a good idea for those who want to give a hand to the ss that may be affected apart from the rtr I have an idea

Use the Rune Algiz. Inhale white gold energy and mold it into a ball. Impregnate the ball with the
Akashic principle. Then after this, vibrate the Rune Algiz into this ball. 15 or 30 or 45 or 60 times.
Depending on how much time you have.
Programm this ball of protective energy to be under the direct influence of you and Father Satan. Then
you can programm the ball into something like: "This ball of protective energy from the rune Algiz helps
and protects the Satanist in the direst need according to Satan's Will and choice, NOW."

This is just an idea. You just helped somebody

The Chernobyl plant is under attack. I hope they don't lose their minds. Zelensky is now trying to provoke World War 3 by tweeting that the attack on the nuclear power plant is a declaration of war on the whole of Europe.

Is 1 hour of protection (vibration) per day enough to be safe? Because that's what i'm doing now for some time. And i live in a village far from cities so i think i should be ok plus the mental illnes won't allow me to be on the front if it's required to enter the army so i should be fine.

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
Seeing that the president of Ukraine is Jewish, is it possible that he had something to do with setting up this war with the help of Putin against the people of Ukraine.
What is the main reason Putin is coming against Ukraine...land?
Also, what was the reason the Bolshevik Jews came against the Ukraine back almost 100 years ago ??
Is history repeating itself for the same reasons?
I'm honestly looking for the truth on this, cuz we won't get it from the MSM.
Thanks for the great article, HP Cobra

ATTENTION!!

As a Syrian guy who experienced war and ultimately had to seek refuge in another country, please allow me to weigh in:

_ You're an SS. You're much more useful and important than to die a stupid death. LEAVE UKRAINE IMMEDIATELY. Don't let yourself die because of stupid morals, fake countries ruled by jews or because someone told you that dying in a pointless war is what a man does and you're a pussy if you do otherwise. LEAVE!

_ If you're living at the borders with either Russia, Belarus or if you're living on the coast of the Black Sea; You seriously have to leave now! Cut your loses and leave immediately. In Syria, those who stayed longer either lost more or died! Do not repeat their mistake!

_ If you're a minor you HAVE to convince your parents! I was a minor too and I kept urging my parents until they finally listened! You have to be an adult for your family. Some react to wars differently than others. I've seen parents cower like children and I've seen others make the dumbest mistakes. You're an SS and the Gods WILL guide and protect you! And YOU have to guide and protect your family!

_ Take with you ALL documents that you have. Anything from ID to birth certificates to contracts. Literally every single piece of paper that contains any information about you and about what you poses. It does not matter if it doesn't have a government stamp on it or if it's not translated. Hosting countries usually make an exception for refugees and any piece of paper will be considered a proof of identification. This will help you settle in in the hosting country. This is very important! I lost around 8 years of my life because of a related issue!! and I still am facing problems since I barely have anything to solidly identify myself with.

_ Don't worry about your real estate, because you can't do much about it. If you take a proof of ownership with you, you will more than likely still have claim to it even when it gets taken over by the Russian government. You might even be able to sell it remotely!!

_ Avoid airports at all costs!!! Airports will be targeted by bombings and shelling and it is already the case if you're paying attention to the news!!!! Travel by land and be very respectful if you encounter Russian troops or rebel groups. Be respectful even if they spit in your face! These troops have no honor and will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes!

_ I strongly disagree with HP Hoodedcobra! Avoid Kyiv at all costs!! The capital will be targeted! As a matter of a fact, its surroundings have already been targeted!

_ Hospitals, schools and shelters are NOT safe. They usually are purposefully targeted! Yes, even elementary schools!! Children are unfortunately not excluded from wars!!

_ Seek refuge preferably in a country that's not bordering Ukraine, as this war might very likely escalate beyond Russia and Ukraine!!

_ If you're in Russia and living near the border with Ukraine; LEAVE IMMEDIATLEY! Although it might be safer on the other side of the border, bombs and shells will still hit bordering villages. If not on purpose, then on accident!

Now when it comes to seeking refuge, my best advice to you is:

_ Don't get discouraged or depressed, life moves on. While what you're experiencing is awful beyond words, you'll also get a chance to start over and build something better.

_ Integrate immediately. Your first priority has to be to learn the new language. This is most crucial!!! You must learn the new language asap, otherwise you'll be left behind and you will never integrate in the new society and you WILL live a miserable life completely isolated from basic human interactions.

_ Now Ukrainians are definitely better than Syrians, so this advice might not help you. But in my case, ever since the war started, most Syrians turned from nice and open-minded people to absolute goyim. If you notice the same pattern or if this is the case already, then I advice you to stay the furthest away possible from "your" people. This includes choosing which country you'll flee to. I've changed countries a lot after I left Syria, and every time any hosting country welcomed any serious amounts of Syrians, the situation turned to shit. You WILL be humiliated and you WILL face awful discrimination (I know that when it comes to Syrians it is perhaps to be expected, but for an SS it is anything but just). People will blame you for all sorts of things and you will never be treated as an individual. You will be blamed for ALL the wrong-doings of your fellow countrymen. So, stay away from Ukrainians and integrate asap.

This is my own personal opinion so please make every move with great caution. My advice might be the exact cause of you getting hurt or worse. So please, please consider all your options and seek help from the Gods. You should make a ritual to Satan as soon as you're done reading this, ask him for his protection! He WILL deliver!!! Satan helped me and my family. I live now comfortably with a roof above my hear, in a safe country and I live and work normally. You will be fine and you will adjust.

If you have any question or want to hear further advice on the matter, do not hesitate to ask me.

May Satan protect you and your loved-ones.

(I was logged out and might have submitted this reply twice, sorry!)

Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp I live in Turkey, do you think the war will come in Turkey? If so, what can I do spiritually to protect my country in war? Should I create thoughtform?

Probably what happened with Syria and other places will happen again. Our men will die for others' fights and our life quality will drop as access to medical services, food, oil, etc. get harder and costlier.

Bogow said:
With firsthand information (I literally heard the explosions today at 5am) I can say that people in Ukraine are in panic and confusion, and most likely the worst part of this invasion is expected at night. I had problems withdrawing money from ATMs and at gas stations.

Unfortunately, we do not have a rear in the military sense of the word and there is no way to escape to a safe place because air strikes and other troops are taking place all over the country.

I ask every concerned SS to carry out the rituals of spiritual warfare during this difficult time, because exposing the role of the Jews in all this horror can be a huge red pill for the whole world.

We are doing a working on the back end with Demons and we will do a public Ritual too.

Do not fear. Stay strong.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Hey HoodedCobra, im learning ethical hacking, when i will have enough knowledge, should i do some Cyber attacks against ***? If yes, who should i attack? I would be happy if i could join JoS Cyber Security Team.

Hail Satan!

Mail me at [email protected]. Of course, we need more of this. Yet, the consideration here is for primarily defensive matters.

I had to edit what you said there out. This can be a very bad idea. Do not do this. They have the power to take people down with these things, physically too.

Catalincata94 said:
Is 1 hour of protection (vibration) per day enough to be safe? Because that's what i'm doing now for some time. And i live in a village far from cities so i think i should be ok plus the mental illnes won't allow me to be on the front if it's required to enter the army so i should be fine.

Yes, and the location sounds about fine. Good luck and take the necessary material precautions too. We have began a working on the back end and the Gods are on the topic too. Stay strong.

Jack said:
The NATO leader said that there would be no Military action action Russia and Joe Biden already said at the beginning of the conflict that Americans would not enter the war. Currently NATO is making a theater sending all these troops to neighbouring countries as if thats going to do anthing. This is because Ukraine is not a part of NATO and therefore the article 5 Suicide Pact of all out war cannot be triggered even if Putin razes Kiev to the ground.

All this is theater. Biden admitted today that the sanctions were going to hurt the Americans and the Europeans worse than the Russians. Also another thing to note is that Vladamir Putin is a puppet of Klaus Schwab as he studied under him in the Young Global Leaders School side by side with Angela Merkel ,and Putin is also corrupt as it came out with the Panama Papers.

What this all leads to is that a controlled military war in Ukraine can be blamed for the Destruction of the US dollar in the future. Because as Scwab writes,in order for the Great Reset to go forward the United States must lose its world Reserve Currency Power.

True. As stated in the original topic, Ukraine can only rely on itself for any real help, and what financial or other assistance they receive from people and individuals.

Jack said:
...Bitcoin...Hyperinflation....

Same as how a number of shitcoins you mentioned are currently sitting at 70% or something of the sort. In life, one has to be objective. One cannot tell people that immature digital shit such as "Buy Bitcoin, Goy" during times of excessive unrest without mentioning the other aspect of it. This is not a safe investment.

One must be willing to see that investment go to zero at any rate, and that's the opposite mentality of investing for the safety of life during a war. Bitcoin is not there just yet on that level of security.

The US Government, China, and Russia, all hold copious amounts, and enough to crash it anyway. In the context of war, China could easily sell it's Bitcoin stack and crash the US stack [with everyone in this too], and vice versa.

The top 25 holders of it, are basically funds and other certain criminals such as certain funds that might pull a plug if conditions allow. If they dump on investors, the "Bitcoin" will reach the rocks. Those who have bought at the highest price, will be bound to calamity.

Yes, Elon might also dump on investor's heads without remorse if push goes to shove with maximum pressure. They won't see 2 billion go to a penny because they love the technological concept.

If one puts on a time of maximum crisis their live savings in there, then be prepared to hold it to a potential ZERO. The same goes for all other investments. Gold has however never went to zero, and likely never will. The "Bitcoin" cannot replace gold, with the current technological developments. In the future, a lot would have to change for this to occur in a total way.

This sector of crypto is weak and no matter what "profits" people might incur, it is very close to failed gambling. On difficult times, everything vanishes from in there, and that is not a survival or growth policy, only short term profiteering policy.

"Bitcoin" is largely overrated, the recent events do show. Even if the price rises, it performed negatively. If one depended on the money from it or their savings, it has been as good as shit. One days of crisis, one knows they will have 30% less, and if pressed to sell it, then they are at a loss of 30%. Gold does behave in the exact opposite way. There is also no stable "Store of value" potentiality in Bitcoin yet.

This is why we have not explicitly said "get Bitcoin" but I talked about Gold and Silver in this whole situation. For the future, maybe yes, Bitcoin would be the smartest move. It is highly unfit for a difficult time before that time. Not only this, but it could be damning for a time like that to be fully invested for a calamity in this asset.

The Gold people have won this argument, and the same goes for the Silver people. The war or lack of it didn't really phase these assets enough for one to be flattened, Bitcoin did. That is the objective reality of this. They are in there now on a plus, and on stable assets that won't become dust if things moved further than what they are.

Regardless, the future might change this, but recent events show what they show.

CowboyfromHell said:
Do you feel that the outcome of this war will be beneficial to our cause?

Yes. It will have a boomerang effect as with everything they have done.

erick_erick said:
Do you think Iran will also be involved in the war?

Currently, this war is between Ukraine and Russia. NATO and anyone else cannot really intervene, Ukraine is not a part of NATO, and part of this occurs exactly because this was claimed to be the plan of happening. Currently, nothing more than what is already happening is expected.

Yet, if push comes to shove and Ukraine's government is replaced, or there is a full on occupation, then the next bordering countries are NATO countries, and the West will be by default forced to intervene and fight battles.

Catalincata94 said:

Yes, and the location sounds about fine. Good luck and take the necessary material precautions too. We have began a working on the back end and the Gods are on the topic too. Stay strong.

Bogow said:

We are doing a working on the back end with Demons and we will do a public Ritual too.

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you for your reply. I have time, but no energy. Specifically, how does yoga and breathing practice help a life gone wrong with bad choices? And how does it help a broken world? This is never discussed on this forum, I only read generalities about how yoga and meditation "make everything better". Meanwhile everything is getting worse, just look around.

In Hungary, the psychopathic rogue prime minister is blackmailing the population with vaccination without any hindrance, the price of everything is going up, and "incidentally" a war has broken out in the neighbourhood. Unfortunately I don't see the success of RTRs, the war won't stop and bread won't get cheaper.

I'm sorry. I'm angry at myself for ruining my life with my previous decisions. And I don't understand how spiritual practices can correct such specific failures. And the whole world keeps getting shit poured on it. So I can't move forward in anything, even if my aura gets brighter.

Spiritual practices (meditation, yoga etc ) help us take control of our personal lives and puts our minds at a higher state of being. By now you would of been a better place by being a stronger and cleaner soul. Not saying you would be living in mansion but definitely something you can compare to where you are now.

How can you complain you're upset with yourself for being the cause of your bad situations then say you don't want to do things that help us individually and you haven't even tried it yourself but just dabble by your own admission.

Dark Lawyer, take a step back and take a breather. Try to relax because this isn't logical thinking whatsoever.

Objectively the RTRs have helped because if anyone that pays attention would know we have soften the blows of what the enemy planned to do for from decades to centuries.

Last but not least when we are helping ourselves and the Gods see it's blatant then, by my experiences and from what others have shared, the Gods tend to step in and help us too when we really need it whether we ask for it or not, but like I said it only happens if they see a SS putting in effort. Titles without action don't mean anything around here and that's been proven since the beginning of the JoS.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bogow said:

Can't wait for the new ritual!

Bogow said:

Agreed. This is what we all should do. Make this chaos work for us.

Our Brothers and Sisters in Ukraine, stay safe. May the Gods and Goddesses be with you.

Chances of America stepping in? I'm not on either coast luckily.

What about capital cities? Feel free to respond to this later since it seems America won't step in or at least any time soon but sanctions is a provocation against Russia.

Pammy said:
Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hp I live in Turkey, do you think the war will come in Turkey? If so, what can I do spiritually to protect my country in war? Should I create thoughtform?

Probably what happened with Syria and other places will happen again. Our men will die for others' fights and our life quality will drop as access to medical services, food, oil, etc. get harder and costlier.

is there going to be more ?
this can't be . Father Satan and Mother Lilith knows what will happen to us if life in Turkey gets worse anyway . a very troubled period awaits us

Be very careful of your directed replies and only say what I truly wrote. This is not a game.

I have said places of interest for attacks include Capitals. Like Kyiv. What the post explains states is to avoid these. Specifically, I have told you exactly which places to avoid. I said exactly what you write here. Please read carefully.

There is however this other issue: There can be blockades and one might not be able to leave OUTSIDE of a capital, nor go INSIDE of it.

In this case, one must stay AWAY from all places of interest as stated. In regards to airports, they are never inside the "Capital", they are at least many miles outside of it. In Ukraine's case, I don't see in Google Earth that the Kyiv Airport is "inside" the capital, it is a long distance.

If one is enforced to stay at the capital, I have told them where not to be. Governmental buildings and living close to them, can be dangerous as anything.

Neither Russia and Ukraine are Nations that would make it a habit to attack kindergardens and hospitals. The war between them is not a war of retaliation, but rather, a war to incur a government change and has other aims.

Despite of most things, things are currently not on this level. Both powers are fighting it in a maximum avoidance of civilian casualty mode, because they want to maintain order after the whole situation has escalated.

Regardless, if push comes to shove, the above can go straight off the window.

During wars and emergencies, In certain occasions, they enforce lockdown of a city like a capital. It can be impossible to move out of it. Traffic jam, frenzy, and even blockades by random factions, can make it impossible to move out of the city and if one is late, even dangerous to attempt it.

In this case, one must be away from the aforesaid places of interest if they are FORCED to stay within the city. In this above negative case, one must at all costs remain AWAY from the buildings instructed.

Your reply anyway is excellent and I am glad you made it out. If you have more experience, do write it without hesitation.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and may Father Satan keep you safe always.

Throwaway13 said:
ATTENTION!!

As a Syrian guy who experienced war and ultimately had to seek refuge in another country, please allow me to weigh in:

_ You're an SS. You're much more useful and important than to die a stupid death. LEAVE UKRAINE IMMEDIATELY. Don't let yourself die because of stupid morals, fake countries ruled by jews or because someone told you that dying in a pointless war is what a man does and you're a pussy if you do otherwise. LEAVE!

_ If you're living at the borders with either Russia, Belarus or if you're living on the coast of the Black Sea; You seriously have to leave now! Cut your loses and leave immediately. In Syria, those who stayed longer either lost more or died! Do not repeat their mistake!

_ If you're a minor you HAVE to convince your parents! I was a minor too and I kept urging my parents until they finally listened! You have to be an adult for your family. Some react to wars differently than others. I've seen parents cower like children and I've seen others make the dumbest mistakes. You're an SS and the Gods WILL guide and protect you! And YOU have to guide and protect your family!

_ Take with you ALL documents that you have. Anything from ID to birth certificates to contracts. Literally every single piece of paper that contains any information about you and about what you poses. It does not matter if it doesn't have a government stamp on it or if it's not translated. Hosting countries usually make an exception for refugees and any piece of paper will be considered a proof of identification. This will help you settle in in the hosting country. This is very important! I lost around 8 years of my life because of a related issue!! and I still am facing problems since I barely have anything to solidly identify myself with.

_ Don't worry about your real estate, because you can't do much about it. If you take a proof of ownership with you, you will more than likely still have claim to it even when it gets taken over by the Russian government. You might even be able to sell it remotely!!

_ Avoid airports at all costs!!! Airports will be targeted by bombings and shelling and it is already the case if you're paying attention to the news!!!! Travel by land and be very respectful if you encounter Russian troops or rebel groups. Be respectful even if they spit in your face! These troops have no honor and will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes!

_ I strongly disagree with HP Hoodedcobra! Avoid Kyiv at all costs!! The capital will be targeted! As a matter of a fact, its surroundings have already been targeted!

_ Hospitals, schools and shelters are NOT safe. They usually are purposefully targeted! Yes, even elementary schools!! Children are unfortunately not excluded from wars!!

_ Seek refuge preferably in a country that's not bordering Ukraine, as this war might very likely escalate beyond Russia and Ukraine!!

_ If you're in Russia and living near the border with Ukraine; LEAVE IMMEDIATLEY! Although it might be safer on the other side of the border, bombs and shells will still hit bordering villages. If not on purpose, then on accident!

Now when it comes to seeking refuge, my best advice to you is:

_ Don't get discouraged or depressed, life moves on. While what you're experiencing is awful beyond words, you'll also get a chance to start over and build something better.

_ Integrate immediately. Your first priority has to be to learn the new language. This is most crucial!!! You must learn the new language asap, otherwise you'll be left behind and you will never integrate in the new society and you WILL live a miserable life completely isolated from basic human interactions.

_ Now Ukrainians are definitely better than Syrians, so this advice might not help you. But in my case, ever since the war started, most Syrians turned from nice and open-minded people to absolute goyim. If you notice the same pattern or if this is the case already, then I advice you to stay the furthest away possible from "your" people. This includes choosing which country you'll flee to. I've changed countries a lot after I left Syria, and every time any hosting country welcomed any serious amounts of Syrians, the situation turned to shit. You WILL be humiliated and you WILL face awful discrimination (I know that when it comes to Syrians it is perhaps to be expected, but for an SS it is anything but just). People will blame you for all sorts of things and you will never be treated as an individual. You will be blamed for ALL the wrong-doings of your fellow countrymen. So, stay away from Ukrainians and integrate asap.

This is my own personal opinion so please make every move with great caution. My advice might be the exact cause of you getting hurt or worse. So please, please consider all your options and seek help from the Gods. You should make a ritual to Satan as soon as you're done reading this, ask him for his protection! He WILL deliver!!! Satan helped me and my family. I live now comfortably with a roof above my hear, in a safe country and I live and work normally. You will be fine and you will adjust.

If you have any question or want to hear further advice on the matter, do not hesitate to ask me.

May Satan protect you and your loved-ones.

(I was logged out and might have submitted this reply twice, sorry!)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bogow said:

Thank You HP, i dont fear, i feel Powerful Gods care all time.

As promised, I will attach a few videos that I personally do not doubt the authenticity (among other things, there are a lot of outright fakes)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CqQzL0SB9pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDnh7kkNZ_s

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/egiujn_gh3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhGZ3pvKAw

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:
What you are doing now is very little and should be increased. How much time per day you can use for spiritual practices? I suggest breathing exercises and physical yoga to be added to your routine at the very least or else your advancement will drag on unneccessarily long. There are more than those, but like I said 'at the very least'.

Thank you for your reply. I have time, but no energy. Specifically, how does yoga and breathing practice help a life gone wrong with bad choices? And how does it help a broken world? This is never discussed on this forum, I only read generalities about how yoga and meditation "make everything better". Meanwhile everything is getting worse, just look around.

In Hungary, the psychopathic rogue prime minister is blackmailing the population with vaccination without any hindrance, the price of everything is going up, and "incidentally" a war has broken out in the neighbourhood. Unfortunately I don't see the success of RTRs, the war won't stop and bread won't get cheaper.

I'm sorry. I'm angry at myself for ruining my life with my previous decisions. And I don't understand how spiritual practices can correct such specific failures. And the whole world keeps getting shit poured on it. So I can't move forward in anything, even if my aura gets brighter.
I mentioned breathing exercises and physical yoga first and foremost, because those two are going to increase energy levels when done consistently. Even when you do them once you will feel a bit lifted from them, given that you are even slightly open to feeling energy. If you are not, then you will be eventually. It is the nature of this practice after all.

Increasing your bioelectricity increases your wellbeing plain and simple. You are essentially missing out on this since you are not fully practicing the 8 fold path. You can change this, and reap the benefits.

It is true that you will not change the world with this alone, but let’s be clear: It is an important component in the bigger picture. The more you grow, the more you will have an impact on your surroundings. Take this and multiply it tenfold, hundredfold, thousandfold and so on as others are doing the same and keep repeating this growth. This is how change happens globally. It will take time and effort, but it can happen when we do it.

Furthermore, you can remain impartial to the negative flow of happenings outside of your immediate sphere of influence. In other words, you have to accept what you can not directly change for it is insanity to cling on to something you have no say in. What you can do is to change your perception. Think of it as having a cool head in the midst of battle.

It is true that events are disheartening to say the least, but rest assured, this chaos needs to happen for the next age to come about. We live in the last strecth of Kali Yuga, the Iron Age. What we are witnessing is a very normal state of being when spirituality is at all time low and materiality all time high. And so, this is why it is very important to stay strong on the practice of Spiritual Alchemy. To separate yourself from the ignorant masses, to raise above and above all help others raise themselves so we can build a better tomorrow. Imagine not doing anything. How is that going to build a better world for us?

We can discuss specific workings to alleviate your financial and other issues, but all that requires your power to manifest and to get somewhere, you need to start applying yourself to consistent practice. Start with something easy, like 5 minutes of breathing exercises two or three times a day. Do yoga for 15 minutes a day, and build up from there. Meditate on chakras. Do workings for wealth. These workings will enable you to eventually be more secure and you do not need to worry about bread and butter as much.

That being said it is going to be a tough ride, do not get me wrong. However, we got through the middle ages, so how bad is this in comparison, really. Just push through the final stretch, this is home run almost.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The above disallows me for short-term optimism, but I have long-term optimism. What do I mean by this? We will grow as a world out of this process.

But until we get there, there will be suffering as we have explained. HPS Maxine did not come to tell you these things for nothing years ago. She also spoke about the ever rising potentiality of a large scale war, created by the enemy to keep people distracted.
Shouldn't we do the war prevention RTRs? You have stated a schedule will come soon but it might be too late already if the situation will escalate fast. Or should it happen as a neccesity for the world (which I don't really agree with)? It's been stated we prevented wars before with RTRs so there is no reason why we wouldn't do it again. Or in case of global war and destruction do the Gods have a `plan` or something? Because in that case is difficult to conceive that most people, even awake, will be able to do anything against the jews rulership with all the millitary deployed everywhere, because in case of global war then most countries in Europe, Asia, North America and most likely Middle East will be more or less involved. Is quite a tragic picture to see beyond to.

Soul Wings said:
I heard via the news Putin said he was doing this, partially, to "denazify" Ukraine, in his own words. It's not a surprise, but is this true? Can anyone confirm this?
There is nothing `nazi` about Ukraine so that statement is pure polical nonsense. HP said Ukraine is ruled by a racial jew. What is happening now is just sparks to start WW3. What is expected now (as it's been reported already) is that the West will impose restrictions on Russia and the situation will keep escalating until NATO gets involved and you can tell how artificial this bullshit is since Ukraine not only that is not in NATO (therefore NATO involvement doesn't make sense) but these people are literally russians with a different name. It would be nothing but a fratricide war, something the jews have been engineering for centuries and this is well argumented in websites like Death of Communism.

I highly doubt Putin really takes any decision on his own, same as most presidents in the world. Is not them who have the power, they are appointed as presidents to facilitate the interests of those who have the real power, which are the jewish families who own most corporations and companies in most domains you can think of. Putin is no different here especially given that is a former intelligence KGB agent and not to mention a racial jew himself, he has been working for the global jewish mafia long before becoming president. A war is what the jewish mafia wants as a war would make it way way easier for them to implement their global political system given that the countries they don't have any influence in can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand. Also during war is way more easier to control the civilians becauce in that case the politicians have a reason to establish martial law, something which I heard the Ukrainian president has done already in Ukraine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Catalincata94 said:

Ok. Thank you.

Aquarius said:
Soul Wings said:
I heard via the news Putin said he was doing this, partially, to "denazify" Ukraine
This is a jewish war, there are no Nazis in both sides, the media often speaks of Ukranian "Neo Nazis" but those are groups that are literally founded by Israel, they were creating pretexts for the war to happen.

Elvira666 said:
and that the 4th Reich will come from Russia???
How would that happen? This is a jewish war on both fronts, Putin is a jew from his mother's side, he could've been a literal rabbi, the ukranian president is also a kike who most likely also wants war. This war is nothing but one of the pretexts for the great reset to happen, like covid was, and how any future pandemic or war or cyberattack or whatever will be.
No, Azov Battalion is not controlled opposition. Don't fall into Russian-Kike misinform.

Usually I wouldn't make a personal post like this, but this situation struck me deeply on a personal level and evoked a lot of long forgotten pains and scars upon my soul. It is far from the first time I've experienced or seen things of this nature, but no matter how many times I see it or in what way it manifests, or what time, or how close to or far from home, it only becomes heavier each time.

Especially regarding cases of brotherly wars, the most tragic and most ridiculous conflicts to ever take place.

As some might know, I'm quite an emotional person sometimes.

Part of me feels very affected by this war situation. Not out of weakness, but just a pain deep in my soul that white people are once again send to fight each other to the death for the interests of some filthy jews somewhere.

Seeing young men from Ukraine swearing to fight to the death against Russian invaders, or being send off to war by their girlfriends, while the Russians are much the same, just soldiers following orders who really do not have any say in this matter and whose lives are being used and thrown away like trash for the interests of a few retards who will watch this unfold while gloating and laughing in their fancy and secure abodes, where ever that may be, furthest away from any conflict like the fucking trash cockroaches they are.

I have too many things on my mind about it that I haven't said anything at all until now, and because I know whatever words I'd speak about this wouldn't change anything about this tragic and idiotic nonsense.

The only good thing regards to this that I have seen is the reaction from citizens around the world. People do not want war, and Russians are risking their lives protesting en mass against Putin's invasion of Ukraine all over Russia.

Unfortunately the pathetic and brainwashed Russian police is arresting all people speaking up against this or speaking out against Putin that they can catch.

I know its too much to expect the police to let the citizens be, let alone to stand with them rather than against them in a state such as Russia, but it still disgusts me to see how idiotic the police is to blindly follow orders just like the retarded military and blindly act out the orders of the jews who have the say in these matters at this time, whether it be violently arresting innocent and concerned citizens or invading a neighbor brotherly nation at the whims of a jewish dictator.

In the end each person does have a choice. This includes refusing the orders of ones superiors if these happen to be unjust or severely botched. Unfortunately, hardly enough people in any of these professions have the mind or will or backbone to make such a consideration, to choose to go against the grain rather than sail the poisoned waves as they are told.

If there are just a select few in these professions who would muster the inner strength to decide on a different course and refuse to continue this tragic play they are told to act out, we all know what would happen to them, therefore the play continues as the foolish brainwashed police and soldiers act out their roles all according to the wretched script handed down by the filthy jews to the andrapodic individuals that the soldiers and police are trained to be in these times.

Things could certainly be different if these people who are in positions of power far greater than the regular citizen and who hold in actuality all the actual power these jews require and abuse to further their agenda's, the soldiers and even the police especially, would consider for a moment the ridiculousness of these conflicts and the idiocy of ignoring the outcries of the citizens they are in actuality sworn to protect first and foremost.

Unfortunately, the one thing drilled into each soldier these days more than anything else is absolute obedience to the chain of command and to simply follow orders without question, through ridiculous exercises which break down the spirit and sense of free will in the person. Therefore, you have these idiots blindly doing what they are told no matter what it is, even if the whole nation cries out against it.

The modern soldier may perhaps be one of the worst tragedies known to mankind. As soldiers today are more indoctrinated and brainwashed than ever. Basically turned into mindless andropoda programmed to follow all commands given without question, marching to their deaths or killing their racial brothers and sisters like glorified sock puppets at the whims of a jew who sits on position that is considered higher up the hierarchy of command even if these odious warts aren't deserving of the positions they hold in the least.

I'm just completely disgusted by everything that is happening in relation to this. The senseless destruction, the unnecessary deaths, the bullshit politics being thrown around by the so called "politicians" which is even more worthless than passing wind from a dog.

I wish I had more power to make an actual difference during these moments. Power for my voice to have an actual impact upon the events unfolding throughout the world, rather than be stuck here listening to the rabid animals barking at each other and spewing shit because they happen to be in positions of power where their worthless ideas direct majorly the events manifest in this world.

I also cannot imagine how ridiculous it is for the Gods to have to work through such absolute trash minds and to direct these useless and odious minds in order to salvage what can be salvaged and blunt what can be blunted in regards to these kinds of trash situations.

For now a least we can focus on our rituals to do what we can and influence the outcomes of this to be most devastating for the jew and most beneficial for the cause of the Gods, as well as for the gentile people of the world.

Let our impact be great and let us shake the foundations of the world to deliver the jew the cataclysmic reckoning they are due regardless of what attempts they make to ruin our world and manifest their most disgusting agenda.

Hail Satan!

hailourtruegod said:
Spiritual practices (meditation, yoga etc ) help us take control of our personal lives and puts our minds at a higher state of being. By now you would of been a better place by being a stronger and cleaner soul. Not saying you would be living in mansion but definitely something you can compare to where you are now.

How can you complain you're upset with yourself for being the cause of your bad situations then say you don't want to do things that help us individually and you haven't even tried it yourself but just dabble by your own admission.

Dark Lawyer, take a step back and take a breather. Try to relax because this isn't logical thinking whatsoever.

Objectively the RTRs have helped because if anyone that pays attention would know we have soften the blows of what the enemy planned to do for from decades to centuries.

Last but not least when we are helping ourselves and the Gods see it's blatant then, by my experiences and from what others have shared, the Gods tend to step in and help us too when we really need it whether we ask for it or not, but like I said it only happens if they see a SS putting in effort. Titles without action don't mean anything around here and that's been proven since the beginning of the JoS.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for your reply. I've been struggling for two years, making efforts. I'm not complaining, I'm not blaming, I'm just tired. For two years I've had a good grip on things, but it's hard now.

And today I woke up to a fucking war going on next door. The Hungarian forint is collapsing due to 2 years of lockdown and the Russian-Ukrainian war, soon many will fall into abject poverty. And there is a vaccination dictatorship in the workplace.

(I don't think the 47-day meditation programme is worthless. I don't think I'm just sitting around complaining.)

Thank you for your information and guidance as always HP. I hope all brothers and sisters will remain safe!

Hail Satan!

ok i called my relative about 1 hr after u posted.

i told them go instantly on atm withdraw and all of it

first they say no, tht has work to do say its gonna be ok. i told them go u have nothing to lose. take ur wife and GO.

1 hr later he call me and all ATM have 200 people like in kievu. then they FREEZE cards. he took car and move to a city 40 km from kievu. within few hrs streets were filled.

he left before this happen like 1-2 hrs

u save my fucking relative or maybe i did too. thank the GODS i will keep doing rituals

my GODS fucking thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[PLEASE READ ALL THE REPLIES ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UPDATED, AS THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT REPLIES FROM OTHER FELLOW SATANISTS AS WELL.]

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Putin is just an idiot Jew who thinks he is some kind of 21st century Stalin. This idiot will fail miserably and FORCE THE RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN PEOPLE, who have nothing to do with it and who will risk their lives.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The above disallows me for short-term optimism, but I have long-term optimism. What do I mean by this? We will grow as a world out of this process.

But until we get there, there will be suffering as we have explained. HPS Maxine did not come to tell you these things for nothing years ago. She also spoke about the ever rising potentiality of a large scale war, created by the enemy to keep people distracted.

Shouldn't we do the war prevention RTRs? You have stated a schedule will come soon but it might be too late already if the situation will escalate fast. ...

We are always on time. Preparations have already happened on the back end too for the bulk of it. As for the other question, it will be addressed in the publication post shortly.

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you for your reply. I've been struggling for two years, making efforts. I'm not complaining, I'm not blaming, I'm just tired. For two years I've had a good grip on things, but it's hard now.

And today I woke up to a fucking war going on next door. The Hungarian forint is collapsing due to 2 years of lockdown and the Russian-Ukrainian war, soon many will fall into abject poverty. And there is a vaccination dictatorship in the workplace.

(I don't think the 47-day meditation programme is worthless. I don't think I'm just sitting around complaining.)

I can't pretend to know exactly what you're going thru and I do wish the best. I was hoping my reply didn't come off aggressive either.

It's understandable to be at your wits end in your situation and I'm sure I would be too. Glad to be of help and Henu The Great provided a better reply than I did.

Stay strong and best of luck!

Hail Satan

Well first of all, people there can't leave. Flights and other transports have been canceled. Telephone services and internet has also been cut at some places at least.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be very careful of your directed replies and only say what I truly wrote. This is not a game.

I have said places of interest for attacks include Capitals. Like Kyiv. What the post explains states is to avoid these. Specifically, I have told you exactly which places to avoid. I said exactly what you write here. Please read carefully.

There is however this other issue: There can be blockades and one might not be able to leave OUTSIDE of a capital, nor go INSIDE of it.

In this case, one must stay AWAY from all places of interest as stated. In regards to airports, they are never inside the "Capital", they are at least many miles outside of it. In Ukraine's case, I don't see in Google Earth that the Kyiv Airport is "inside" the capital, it is a long distance.

If one is enforced to stay at the capital, I have told them where not to be. Governmental buildings and living close to them, can be dangerous as anything.

Your reply anyway is excellent and I am glad you made it out. If you have more experience, do write it without hesitation.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and may Father Satan keep you safe always.

It wasn't my intention to put words in your mouth nor was it to instigate any kind of argument here. I genuinely misread what you wrote and I only meant to give a solid advice from someone who experienced a war. Sorry if this was not the case or if what I wrote conveyed a different message!

What you're talking about when it comes to blockades, it's the case, when it comes to my experience, that cities get sieged and it gets very difficult to leave as a consequence. Hence why I advice all Ukrainians to leave at the very least towards the western borders for the time being, as the situation can change from completely fine to absolute chaos in few minutes.

When it comes to international airports, you're right, they're usually many kilometers away from the city. What I meant by my comment was to say that airports get targeted and are usually contested very early on (this is already the case for the international airport near Kyiv). Commercial airplanes, although very rarely, also get targeted and almost always on accident (mostly by anti-aircraft missiles that miss the fighting jets and end up chasing a commercial airplane instead, these anti-aircraft missiles can travel hundreds to thousands of kilometers!! and the Ukrainian Army has solid American equipment!). I advice taking an airplane only when the airport and the traveling route is nowhere near any conflict areas. Just in case.

As for hospitals and schools and such, this is a dirty war instigated by (((dirty people))) and lead by (((dirty generals))). Hospitals will very likely get targeted, and this is, allegedly, already the case:
https://twitter.com/joshnbcnews/status/1496881799812759561
Now, I personally doubt the legitimacy of this news- I think this is just some fake news to try and convince the NATO countries to do something about Russia, which they already are; Sanctions towards Russia and Belarus have already been issued/renewed and many NATO countries have their armies on standby. The US have also sent battalions to Germany to "ensure the safety of NATO members". The US has also expelled Russia's second-ranking diplomat in Washington and many NATO countries have either expelled Russian Ambassadors or withdrew their own from Russia and Belarus. This is a very concerning news and suggests escalation. Turkey has also condemned Russia and affirmed its supports towards Ukraine. Turkey could stop Russian warships from entering the Black Sea via the Bosporus and Dardanelles straits, which consequently could lead to an escalation with Russia.

As for Ukraine, the Ukrainian army has recaptured many points, which suggests that the war will be dragged out and won't be a swift invasion. This spells bad news for civilians...
Also, reports from Ukrainian defense officials say that a Russian bombing raid will hit Kyiv at 3 AM. This is usually the case when it comes to bombing raids, as most happen at night. Shelters are not a bad idea for the meantime. The war hasn't reached that point yet where shelters are also a target. The first thing I would do in the morning, is to LEAVE! War is chaotic and is not a joke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MU3KfnpkE

One last thing, you should also exchange all of your money from your local currency to Euros or Dollars as soon as possible. It might be a better idea to do so after you leave Ukraine to avoid looting or suspicion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Same as how a number of shitcoins you mentioned are currently sitting at 70% or something of the sort. In life, one has to be objective. One cannot tell people that immature digital shit such as "Buy Bitcoin, Goy" during times of excessive unrest without mentioning the other aspect of it. This is not a safe investment.

One must be willing to see that investment go to zero at any rate, and that's the opposite mentality of investing for the safety of life during a war. Bitcoin is not there just yet on that level of security.

The US Government, China, and Russia, all hold copious amounts, and enough to crash it anyway. In the context of war, China could easily sell it's Bitcoin stack and crash the US stack [with everyone in this too], and vice versa.

The top 25 holders of it, are basically funds and other certain criminals such as certain funds that might pull a plug if conditions allow. If they dump on investors, the "Bitcoin" will reach the rocks. Those who have bought at the highest price, will be bound to calamity.

Well if one is barely scaring the barrel one is definitely not going to invest in Bitcoin at the moment.

However with the theory of Scarcity And Fear ,the best time to buy is when an asset is at its lowest. You don't want to buy at the top when the price is overrated. All the Shitcoins were extremely bullish when I mentioned them. And with yhe next pump they will be bullish again. In Crypto you're never really in loss unless if you sell.

If the war proceeds and Bitcoin drops even lower one can have the opportunity of a lifetime to buy at the lowest. It won't go back to Zero because the Globalists see it as the future of Finance.

There was an SS I believe was named "jeremy montoya" who told me when I first came to the JoS groups that I'd want to be exceptionally advanced during coming times, I've always kept pondering what he meant by "coming times" and then this brought me back to it and am finding myself quite grateful but forsaken in some parts. I'm only glad some positive things had come to manifest during some very crucial times.

For any SS who get drafted and/or find themselves in a potential physical conflict against Russian forces, as said here, a trade off for your life is not worth it over some kike theater. It wouldn't be a matter of being able to resist or defeating the opposing force but a matter of survival.

Therefore, there would be no shame in raising the white flag if it meant it guaranteed your well being, and since it's Russia we're talking about this is a no brain-er.

Also, regarding avoid red zones in Ukraine, someone has speculated that this could include U.S installed bio-labs. Russia has accused the U.S of developing deadly viruses at their borders apparently but it was put off by the media as a conspiracy. It seams now that Russia has been targeting these facilities. The link below contains a map of them for those not aware so if you're near it I would relocate asap.

Link to archived post : https://archive.fo/tYyRW

Most important is defeating Russia by all possible means. Putin's Russia is literally Soviet Union with capitalism and Putin's "denazification" means imprisonment or killing for tens of thousands Ukraine white nationalists.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Well if one is barely scaring the barrel one is definitely not going to invest in Bitcoin at the moment.

However with the theory of Scarcity And Fear ,the best time to buy is when an asset is at its lowest. You don't want to buy at the top when the price is overrated. All the Shitcoins were extremely bullish when I mentioned them. And with yhe next pump they will be bullish again. In Crypto you're never really in loss unless if you sell.

If the war proceeds and Bitcoin drops even lower one can have the opportunity of a lifetime to buy at the lowest. It won't go back to Zero because the Globalists see it as the future of Finance.

What you refer to here is a speculative mindset, when on actual difficult times, and for people that don't have infinite buying power, can lead to ruin and disaster. The "store of value" situation is still not a reality at all. I have explained in the initial reply as to why.

That mindset can work only under certain conditions, which are not always the case for the global economy. Risk here can be too big and potentially even detrimental in certain times.

I do in fact believe that it will fare great in the long-term, but the illustration of this reply is for real difficult times, wars etc, do not hold water. It is something one must be ready to see going to extremely low extents still.

The economy goes through cycles, and even the people in Youtube that preach nonsense for Crypto know this very well. They preach that it will rise all the time and indefinitely, but most of them are ignorant or simply want people to be fooled to profit from it.

They also know, that the average investor cannot take the same risks as them, nor they can wait for 5 or 10 years, but they don't give a shit whatsoever about this.

The only reason of my reply is that capital and financial protection should be taken seriously in general. Some Cryptos as a concept, I do believe it's technologically and in all ways the superior system. The fragility factor is still however there, probably to be changed with recent future technological developments.

Not financial advice disclaimer here.

Specter said:

Also, regarding avoid red zones in Ukraine, someone has speculated that this could include U.S installed bio-labs. Russia has accused the U.S of developing deadly viruses at their borders apparently but it was put off by the media as a conspiracy. It seams now that Russia has been targeting these facilities. The link below contains a map of them for those not aware so if you're near it I would relocate asap.

Too much fake information and propaganda, but from sources, it appears Russians are trying to take over Kyiv. This means that this was nothing in regards to any independent states and imaginary "Nazis", if this is the case.

Sources also say Chernobyl has been a target of interest, which makes one wonder, was Ukraine preparing or having some strange project going on there? There are too many questions, and too many fake news, therefore, information is lacking.

Something else entirely is going on in this situation, except of the obvious things. The president of Ukraine is not being honest, and Russia wouldn't just randomly invade for no reason and take all this risk for just chasing down a couple "Nazis" or whatever.

Biden seems to know what is going on but nobody will stay it out explicitly, until I guess, the situation has reached a fulfillment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back