Multiboxing 41 World of Warcraft Accounts

Niakin
Go to solution Solved by samcool55,

I would go for as many cores as possible because those instances aren't really linked together in any way so they can all run on their own which means it will very likely scale well with more cores.

That said I have no experience with WoW or anything but pure from a technical/theorethical standpoint, more cores is what you want.

Hey LTT Community,

I saw this week a Twitch Streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/ridosaw) he is playing 41  World of Warcraft Account and Multibox them. 26 Account on one PC for example. He is using ISboxer to do stuff like that.

I  really would love to see a crazy video from Linus with stuff like that. Maybe you can feature that guy and he helps you to set it all up.

My Questions is would you recommend a I9 - 9900k or a Ryzen 9 for stuff like that ? I wann try that myself (maybe only 5 Accounts or so lol)

unknown.png

I'm not familiar enough with WoW, but can you be effective with one person on that many? Or is there some level of automation or botting?

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, porina said:

I'm not familiar enough with WoW, but can you be effective with one person on that many? Or is there some level of automation or botting?

1 keystroke gets replicated to each account/box so its usually all the same class so the keystroke casts the same ability. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I would go for as many cores as possible because those instances aren't really linked together in any way so they can all run on their own which means it will very likely scale well with more cores.

That said I have no experience with WoW or anything but pure from a technical/theorethical standpoint, more cores is what you want.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You playing simultaneously, with tools like ISBoxer in fact it sends your keys into all World of Warcraft Clients in the early days of Multiboxing Autohotkey and so on.

It just sends your input to all World of Warcraft Client not only one. No automation (It's allowed in every big mmo since it's no botting).

(he is a better explainer then me about Multiboxing since i'm just want to get in for years now, but couldn't afford the Hardware for something like that)

You can find many Videos from Multiboxers over the years

About Effective - you can do stuff solo there you normally would need a raid group of 20-40 people and in PvP it's just funny x)